CALL US AT 1-800-247-7068 TO RESERVE YOUR COPY OF THE MITCHELL 2021 EMISSIONS GUIDE MANUAL
MITCHELL IS OUT OF STOCK ON THE 2020 MANUAL.
THE 2021 MITCHELL MANUAL WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
NOTE: Free shipping on this book will use the US Postal Service service "MEDIA MAIL" service only. Shipping time will vary from 2 to 7 days.
We are pleased to introduce the Mitchell 1 Emission Control Application Guide (ECAT19) for year 2020.
THIS IS A TWO VOLUME SET OF MANUALS
YOU WILL RECEIVE BOTH BOOKS AS ONE SHIPMENT.
VOL 1 & VOL 2 FOR THE PRICE OF $139.50 + TAX
For domestic and import cars, light trucks, vans (diesel engines)and Class ‘A’ motor homes with gasoline engines, model years 1966 through 2020.
This guide is a must-have resource for any shop doing emission testing, a core service offering for many independent auto repair businesses.
Inside you’ll find vehicle-specific emission system information for automotive repair shops that perform smog inspections. As engine controls become more intertwined with other vehicle systems, the new Emission Control Application Guide can help shops cut through the complexity.
For all shops that use the online auto repair information in Pro Demand, this printed companion guide is a great resource to help stay in compliance with all state of California emission inspection standards.
Specific content features in the 2020 edition include:
ECAT- 2020 content features include:
• Emission Application Tables
• Engine Displacement Conversion Charts
• Emission Control Visual Inspection Procedures
• Approximately 40 Years of Domestic/Imported Basic Ignition Specifications
• 1980-2020 Maintenance Reminder Light Reset Procedures
• The Latest EPA Emission Recall Bulletins
• I/M areas that require ignition timing and EGR function testing.
• Quick Reference Listing for Major Systems, Devices, and Components
Standardized Emission Control Abbreviation List for:
• 1966-2020 Domestic Cars, Light Trucks, and Vans (Gasoline Engines)
• 1968-2020 Imported Cars, Light Trucks, and Vans (Gasoline Engines)
• 1966-2020 Medium and Heavy Duty Domestic Trucks (Gasoline Engines)
• Class “A” Motor Homes (Gasoline Engines)
• 1984-2020 Domestic + Import Cars, Light Trucks, and Vans (Diesel Engines)